Values & Vision
High Point Treatment Center's (HPTC) mission is to prevent and treat chemical dependency and provide therapeutic services for mental health issues. Our goal is to help an individual achieve personal change and accept responsibility toward an improved quality of life. HPTC will be accomplishing its mission when it is
- offering a full continuum of care for addictive disorders, which would successfully transition the patient back into the community;
- a leader in the prevention and education for chemical dependency and related issues;
- a major community resource;
AND, once it is recognized for
- the conscientious utilization of community resources;
- being culturally and ethnically diversified;
- improving its quality of services offered through outcome studies and ongoing research;
- providing an atmosphere which encourages professional growth and recognizes the individual as possessing his/her own unique skills.
RESPECT: To recognize the worth, quality, diversity and importance of each other, people we serve and the company.
COMPASSION: To care about others and respect their feelings.
INTEGRITY: Honesty, forthrightness, and meeting the highest ethical standards.
EFFICIENCY: Meeting society's expectations and our own, a responsibility to be prudent with our resources.
EXCELLENCE: Working together to be the very best in everything we do.